Find the accessible features you require in one of our hearing and mobility-accessible hotel rooms in DC. We offer a range of functional amenities, such as roll-in showers, visual alerts, and installed gab bars, all designed to make your stay with us more comfortable.
Find the room or suite that best suits the size of your group. Our accessible rooms come with one king or two queen-sized beds to accommodate your traveling group. Choose one of our accessible suites for a separate master bedroom and added level of privacy.
Our accessible rooms offer all of the amenities of our standard guest rooms, including 42” flat-screen TVs, Keurig coffee makers, and upgraded bathrooms with granite countertops. Easily stay connected to the complimentary Wi-Fi available throughout our property.
See the full list of accessible features at our hotel.
Accessible Rooms & Suites
- King Hearing Accessible
- King Mobility Accessible
- King Deluxe Mobile Accessible
- 2 Queen Bed Mobility Accessible Tub
- 2 Queen Bed Hearing Accessible
- 2 Queen Bed Deluxe Hearing Accessible
- 2 Queen Bed Mobile Accessible Roll-in Shower
- 2 Queen Bed Deluxe Mobile Accessible Tub
- Suite Hearing Mobility Accessible with Tub
- Suite Mobile Accessible Roll-in Shower
Book your accessible hotel room at Holiday Inn Washington-Capitol today for a comfortable stay in downtown DC!
- 1 King Bed
- 2 Queen Bed
- 1 Sofa Bed
- 42" HDTV
- Accessible room
- Accessible bathtub with grab bars
- Accessible roll-in shower
- Cable channels
- Complimentary toiletries
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Connecting rooms available
- Fire alarm with light
- Grab bars in bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Keurig coffee maker
- Plush mattress
- Room service
- Sitting area
- Telephone with message light
- Upgraded bath with granite counters
- Video check-out
- Work desk with lights